Unknown Language is the second album of Eniac (Fabio Battistetti). 9 tracks (2 remix) representing Eniac’s language in 2010.
The album has almost two different directions, one has a rhythmic orientation and the other one is “harmony-oriented”.
Unknown Language it’s a collection of the last 2 years of research on sound design and live performance.
2) Presto, Presto !
3) Casus Belli
5) Tag Cloud
7) Spiderland *
8) Iperealismo (Ardesastr Remix) *
9) December (April’s Riga Remix) *
* only available on CD edition.
The CD edition is the full album: includes two amazing remix by Riga & Ardesastr and another track. The Digital edition includes the first 6 tracks.
If you like this music, please consider to buy the CD version at: http://www.chewz.net/shop
Last 10 posts in Electronica
- HUO360 is suspended.
- [P36-046] Cursed Chimera - Noisy Side Of Life
- [BP060] Syndrôm - Nomades En No Man's Land
- [prak018] D-Noise - Ann Ditrejns EP
- [S27-045] Meta Program - Meta Programming
- [breakcore_LABS01] V.A. - Compilation Album
- [BP059] Enko - Dush
- [SBWS038] V.A. - SUBWISE V/A 002
- [CWZ018] Eniac - Unknown Language
- [pertin-nce_031] V.A. - Things are bad in haiti